Join our team at Lionsbot India Private Limited as a Sr. Electrical Engineer and unleash your creativity and expertise in driving innovation. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in initiating new product concepts and identifying market opportunities, contributing to the development of next-generation technology solutions. From concept generation to New Product Development delivery, you will be responsible for producing mechanical designs across various device types and technologies. Collaboration with suppliers will be key to developing innovative, robust, and scalable technology platforms.
To ensure the quality and performance of designs, you will utilize both hand calculations and computer simulations, complemented by lab-based testing, characterization, and validation. By analysing test results and effectively communicating them to technical and non-technical stakeholders, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our engineering practices at Lionsbot India Private Limited. This role offers an exciting opportunity to challenge the status quo, push boundaries, and shape the future of robotics hardware design.
- Prepare Electrical Load Table for assign projects and consolidate all component datasheet
- Develop Electrical Circuits in projects based on product requirements
- Create block diagram for sub-system connection
- Prepare Electrical Schematic Drawings for assign projects
- Connector, wire and fuse selection based on project requirements
- Design wire harnesses for assigned project
- Create Electrical BOM List for assigned project
- Carry-out EMI/EMC changes on wiring for assigned project
- Source for new battery and charger for the assigned project
- Perform troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Develop and create a standard basis of design for Electrical scope of work
- Develop process improvement, workflows and templates to increase design productivity and quality of deliverables with a team of electrical engineers
- Ability to train and mentor designers to expend their electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience leading successful project teams, including development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Complete full electrical design for industrial control systems, including power distribution, network design, hardware and cabinet design
- Collaborate and develop electrical enclosures for use with robotics, including harness layouts, off-the-shelf part selection and custom PCB layouts
- Start to finish ownership of projects: architecture, circuit design, prototype, validation and manufacturing support
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of mechanical, electrical and software engineers
- Ensure designs meet appropriate electrical codes, working alongside compliance teams to meet the appropriate electrical codes (UL, NFPA, IEC, EN, etc)
- Drive root cause analysis on process or asset failures
- Documentation of design requirements, load calculations and validation results
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Automotive or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in product design focusing on power systems and wire harnessing
- Familiar with the Code of Practice for Electrical
- Experience in Electrical schematic circuit design and power circuit design
- Experience in schematic design using software such as E3 or equivalent
- Strong understanding of international electrical standards and experience with implementation
- Understanding of common communication protocols, e.g. RS232, CAN, SPI, I2C etc.
- Hands-on experience is a must, e.g. PCB assembly, troubleshooting and wiring
- Possess initiative and capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Experience in mechanical discipline is a plus
- Understanding of analog and digital circuits (motor control, MOSFETs, microcontrollers, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Capable of meeting deadlines and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal