Join our team at Lionsbot India Private Limited as a Sr. Compliance Engineer and unleash your creativity and expertise in driving innovation. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in initiating new product concepts and identifying market opportunities, contributing to the development of next-generation technology solutions. From concept generation to New Product Development delivery, you will be responsible for producing mechanical designs across various device types and technologies. Collaboration with suppliers will be key to developing innovative, robust, and scalable technology platforms.
To ensure the quality and performance of designs, you will utilize both hand calculations and computer simulations, complemented by lab-based testing, characterization, and validation. By analysing test results and effectively communicating them to technical and non-technical stakeholders, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our engineering practices at Lionsbot India Private Limited. This role offers an exciting opportunity to challenge the status quo, push boundaries, and shape the future of robotics hardware design.
- Design and develop EMI/EMC filters for new and current design to reduce EMI/EMC noise
- Work closely with Power Electronics, PCB layout and mechanical design engineers to successfully develop EMI /EMC compliant product
- Support System level development to achieve EMI/EMC requirements from module level to integration level
- Start to finish ownership of EMI/EMC compliance – from specification to design, prototype, testing and manufacturing
- Implement EMC and EMI solutions on current designs for EMC/EMI compliance
- Conduct research and development on EMC related solutions to achieve departments goals
- Develops test requirements and strategies based on product compliance standards
- Lead teams to execute test plans and collect test reports
- Masters/ BSEE in Electrical Engineering with 5 or more years of hands-on experience with EMI filter designs for power converters and EMC compliance testing
- Strong understanding of EMC/ RF and telecommunication technologies
- Experience with design of common mode and differential mode chokes for noise filtering
- Experience in supervision of PCB layout for minimal stray parameters, power/signal plane definition for EMC optimization
- Thorough knowledge of EMC test standards such as FCC and EN.
- Experience with the test methods and use of measuring equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators, amplifier, antennas, line filters etc
- Awareness of UL and CE electrical safety requirements and EMC requirements relevant to power converters
- Fundamental knowledge of power electronics topologies (AC/DC, DC/DC & DC/AC) and switching waveforms
- Familiarity with schematic capture, power converter and electro-magnetic circuit simulation tools.
- Experience with scripting and/or test automation
- Documentation and validation of tests and creating test reports